Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Another Get-Together

Well, baby, I loved seeing you around with little kids. That is why I have been organising so many get together with friends and relatives. It's always nice to see you playing, laughing, crying with them. You seemed to enjoy so much. Every once in a while, I would call up all the aunties to bring their kiddos over to our house to swim, eat or do whatever.

Yesterday, after a.janie said she cant join us for dinner, I made another arrangement to go dinner with a baby - baby yew yew. We met up with them in Dsara Palace (again??) at around 7pm. You sat there so quietly playing with the peanuts. a.sun & a.see said you are so handsome (hehe, damn perasan). Before the food came, you pointed towards the aquarium. Then kk brought you there to see the lobsters & fish. I put you up the stage again. Everytime I put you up there, you will definitely look at our table. To get the attention, you clapped your hands, and smiled so cunningly.

When food came, I gave you half of my rice. I put the tofu into your bowl. Then you sort of fed yourself, just a little. Then I fed you the remaining. You finished the whole bowl of rice. Not surprising though.

Then we left to their house. It was cozy. There was a nice xmas tree. I asked you where's the xmas tree. You crawled towards it and stood up. Wanted to touch the ornaments, but mummy said no. So you just stood their admiring the nice blue & silver xmas tree...

No comments: