Monday, December 19, 2005

The Very First Day

We woke up at 615am. You were still sleeping, so dad said we will just carry you into the cab. After I packed everything, we were on our way to the airport. You were still sleeping soundly. Poor thing, I didnt even changed you, I didnt wanna wake you up.

When I got down from the cab, you woke up. You were so blur. We looked for a.janie, u.kwailo & renee. Renee was so fresh and excited. You played with her a little before we went to check in. u.billy, a.audrey were as usual late. After that we went down for nasi lemak breakfast. Not so nice.

As the flight was delayed for 2 long hours, we sat in McD and chat, while you and Renee played with Ronald McDonald. We had special privilege for bringing you kids, at least no queues. Before we board you slept in Renee's Mclaren. Hmm... we had Burger King.

When on board, you were so excited. You wanted a seat of your own. Baby, you are still too small. So I carried you and gave you your pacifier. According to a.aud & a.vp (janie), it reduces the ear pressure. You were okay until the end of the flight... I think must be the pressure, you were making lots of noises.

When we got down, daddy & the uncles went to play golf, while all the girls & babies went back to the hotel. While waiting for a.vp to check in, u & Renee played at the xmas tree... I was afraid you might pull down the tree, but lucky my dearest listen to me. You just touched.

We went up to the room. It was magnificent. 2300 sq feet. I was so so happy to see the apartment, until I found the 3rd room. It was so small with only a sofa bed. Well, sorry guys, I did make a fuss. We paid 7,500 baht a night. I dont think anyone would wanna sleep on the floor.... I dont know bout them, but I wont. Anyway, it was actually a good thing that I made a fuss, though. If not we wouldnt have gotten a free room....

We then went over to Central Shopping Center. We walked. It was nice, cause the weather is cooling. Renee & you were in your prams. Everything was ok, until we reached a overhead bridge, we had to use to cross over. So I had to carry you, while Renee walked with a.vp. a.reena carried Lauren. And poor a.aud carried her big big backpack and our 2 prams. Havoc.

After that we put you kids in the pram again. You slept. I was glad cause I can shop a little. I brought you into the changing rooms. Hmm, and I got a 50% discount voucher, which we used it on something not worth it. Anyway, we then headed to a nice restaurant for dinner. You had most of a.aud's chicken rice & some fried rice.

After that we went to the supermart for water and some snacks. Thank god, Central offers home delivery. He sent our stuffs back for us. We were so so tired. After our shower, we stayed there to chat a little. By then, Renee & Lauren were fast asleep. So I tried to put you to bed as I was really tired.

You refused to sleep. You refused to drink the whole day. I brought you into a.reena's room. You cried so much. You sat in front of the door wanting to go out. I was so tired to bring you around, so we just stayed in the room. You cried and cried, and somehow you knew I was angry. You came over laid you head on my lap and smile to me. Then hugged me from behind. So sweet. You are so stubborn, baby. I'm so sorry to make you cry so much, but I was really tired. Thank god, I still can control and not hit you.

After about 10 minutes, I brought you out to the living room, dimmed the lights, made you milk. You finished half the bottle and slept on my chest. So sweet, I packed everything and a.vp & a.aud helped me up to the room. I was so tired that I fell asleep the moment I got up the bed...

I think I almost fell in love with Bangkok, due to the hospitality. Everyone's so friendly and polite.

No comments: