Thursday, December 08, 2005

Baby's Night Out

Mummy and daddy had a wedding dinner to attend day before yesterday, but still I wasted no time. I went home straight to see you. As I thought it was still early. I played with you a little. I brought you out to the garden. You pointed at the water hose. So I gave it to you. You started to water the plants. So funny. I remembered the last time you played with the hose and got yourself all wet, pp scolded me for making you catch the cold. When I got into the car, you started crying. Poor thing.

It was raining so heavily yesterday. I was so lazy to drive home so I followed jj's car. When we reached home we rushed in to carry you. You laughed when you saw us. You are always happy to see us back, cause that means you have a higher chance of going out.

But dear son, it was raining outside. We brought you to the porch. jj put your hand our to let you feel the rain. After a while, jj was too tired to carry you. So I did and starting singing "raindrops keep falling on my head & rain rain go away". You laughed....

Then we went in to have dinner. Daddy asked you whether you wanna go Tesco and you nodded your head so hard it nearly feel.. hehehe. So after dinner we went up to bathe you. And off we went. On the way, you started rubbing your eyes and scratching your ears. But still daddy wanted to go ahead. Before we turned into Tesco, daddy remembered that u.kl asked us to go yum cha.

We called him to reconfirm and as it was only 815pm, we thought of going to Babyland. But the jam restricted us. We changed plans to go Hartamas Kowloon again...... You entertained yourself with the sugar pack & toothpicks. When u.kl's french toast came, I asked for a piece for you. Then u.kl played with you.

You thought he was playing "uncle coming..." so you quickly hugged me. heheheh. Then you laughed so much. After that we went over to the dvd store. I gave you a Mickey Mouse dvd. You held it while we choose ours. Then I heard you laughed, when I looked at you, you were laughing and playing with the shop owner. You kacau him by giving him the dvd, but when he wanted to take it, you pulled back. Naughty boy.

Then in the car, you drank your milk and your eyes were half closed. I patted you to sleep. I sang you x'mas songs "jingle bells & santa claus is coming to town", you stood up and started to clap your hands. Hmmm... then I thought I had better sing a slower, your usual sleeping song - red river valley & hush lil baby.

Still you didnt wanna sleep...

3 comments:

Egghead said...

sounds like a nice outing!
I always like the part where the kids are too tired and goes to sleep one :)

VP said...

why never mention me and the barney vcd ah? pin sum!

ern's mummy said...

egghead - yalo, esp when they lie on your chest and fall asleep.

mami - hehe, i didnt wanna put barney in the blog ma, just in case re reads it.