Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Scary Post Xmas Dinner

Yesterday after Secret Recipe's lunch with a.janie & u.kwailo, daddy & I brought you to TTDI park. A park recommended by a.ailyn. It was really a nice place. She had asked me to buy a loaf of bread. You were so happy to feed the tortoise, koi's, catfish. Too bad, lazy daddy didnt wanna walk anymore, we didnt get to see monkey. You made a friend there. He was so friendly, laughing always, and asking me for bread. His mother "mm hou yi si". Hehe, it's okay.

We left for home and waited for a.vp & family to come. We were bathing when they came. When I went down, I saw the big Renee wearing sailo's t-shirt and saw the lil' Reeve grew bigger. First time, a.vp & I saw you playing with Reeve. He threw you the ball and you threw back. Soon we left for dinner in Sakae Sushi.

We took our seat. If you have been there, you should know how their tables are. One family on each side. And at that moment, a.vp said she was afraid to have the 3rd, well, I was scared to have my 2nd. Anyway when we left, the table and floor were full of food. Thanks to you 3 kiddos.

While I was paying, I was surprised to see u.kwailo walking alone (he was supposed to be carrying Reeve). Then hehehe, a small fella was following him from behind. So cute. Walking so steady already, whereas you walk like a zombie... hehehe, mummy so bad.

Well, 3 of you met a new friend.....

Did you miss anything?

No comments: