Sunday, December 04, 2005

Full Day Out

We woke up at 9am today. We were supposed to meet a.janie & u.kwailo in Curve for gym but I changed my mind. We went to Mutiara Damansara's McD instead. After breakfast we brought you into the playroom. You were so happy as you were the only person there - the slide was YOURS. You climbed up the stairs and slide down. Again & again & again... Daddy was so proud of you and asked me to see how happy you were. Well, I told him I see you like that everyday when I bring you to the playground.

Anyway, after that we went to Petronas. I brought you to Burger King. You were so happy pushing the chair around. Daddy went into the mart and happiy came out with a box in his hand. He passed it to me - it was a Chicken Little endorsed plaster. It was RM5.50 for 10 pieces. Waste of money, but he said you will like it. I do hope so. He put one on your arm. After 10 minutes you peeled it off.

We went to meet yehyeh, mahmah & everyone else for lunch. You slept on the way home. At 340pm, a.janie, u.kwailo & renee were in our house. We went to The Curve to meet a.desi & belen.

The Curve-d X'mas

It was so beautiful. You were so happy to see all the x'mas trees around you. I asked you "baby, where x'mas tree ah?" You pointed at one then another then swung your hand around showing me that x'mas tree is every where. So clever boy.

We met them in Secret Recipe. Belen came with eyeshadow. a.desi said she had the Cinderella photo shot. The 2 big sisters entertained you. So funny when belen & renee started to feed you fries. We ate & drank when jj, a.is & u.gary came. After they had their share, we went back to the concourse.

There were carolling. You paid attention on them and in fact hummed along with them. Hahaha, you even clapped your hands. Then belen went to get you a balloon cap. We took lots of picture and soon we left.

We rested and waited for kk & pp for dinner. During dinner, k.yati carried you to play "ray ern coming" with renee. The 2 of you enjoyed so much, laughed so so much. u.kwailo spent us dinner, you went home with pp while I'm stuck here with daddy in the internet cafe...if you are wondering how can I have internet access at this hour.

No comments: