Monday, December 19, 2005

The 3rd Day

I had to wake you up cause we were all going to Jahtujat (if I spell it right). We went down to the 7th floor. When you saw Renee, you called for her and laughed so much, same goes to Renee. when she saw you "Rayern Rayern..." Hehehe.

We walked to the train station. There we took some pictures. In the train, you paid more attention to the passenger than what's outside. When we reached, daddy carried you using the sarong-thingy. First all the guys said it was ugly for men to wear that, but later, u.billy wore first to carry Lauren then Renee, then daddy used it to carry you to sleep, and lastly, u.kwailo took mine to carry Renee. Hahaha...

It was an eye-opener...The market was so big, after 3 hours of walking there, I didnt see the same shop. The things were so cheap, but I didnt buy much, I dont know why. I missed so many things. Served me right, cause a.vp & a.aud told me earlier, if I see something, I must buy, cause it's difficult to find the same shop again.

I bought a lot of things for you. Almost everything was yours. Then we went for lunch in one of the restaurant. Hmm.. okay la. We left after lunch. Thanks to daddy, u.kwailo, a.vp, Renee, Lauren & we were caught in a 1-hour jam.

I put you to sleep. While daddy & you took your nap, I went out to the living room to unpack my buyings.... After that I made a hot bath. I relaxed and enjoyed the bath for a good 30-minutes. After that I went for my 30-minute nap...

We woke up, got dressed and went down again. u.suthi brought his beautiful girlfriend to have dinner with us. We went to the Beer Garden in Suan Lum. We shopped a while, then to coffee somewhere near.

We went back tot he hotel. You were playing so much you didnt wanna go up. It was so late (1am). We went up and packed our bags. You were busy playing with everything you could find. Soon you were tired, I off the lights and made you your milk. You slept so soundly in my arms... Sweet little boy.

1 comment:

VP said...

i checked and its spelt as jatujak means chatuchat OR CHAT2CHAT...