Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Big Boy

I honked at the gate of pp's house. k.yati brought you out. So I asked k.yati & k.romi to go pack your stuffs. While they were inside, you sat on my lap in the car. Then you took my hand and put it on the gear. I pushed to "R". Then you took my hand and put it on the steering wheels. I laughed. I know you wanted to go out, as you have been in the house the whole of yeaterday.

I brought you all to A&W. You enjoyed your fries. I gave you a bite of my burger. You quickly nodded your head and pointed to my burger. Hehehe. Then we had a little conversation that goes something like this....

me : baby, you like eating fries?
u : aaa eee aaa
me : you ate a lot already hoh?
u : eee ooo aaa
me : you cannot eat too much, afterwards you get tummy ache wo.
u : arhh uuhh argg

Hehehe, so funny, it was as if we were really ahving a conversation. You replied to every word I said. So funny, k.yati was laughing to herself.

We reached home and while k.yati cleaned the house, I brought you up to bathe. I dunno why, everytime when k.yati or I bathe you, you will take advantage. When pp bathe you, you'll quietly come out of the water once called. But yesterday when I took the towel and wanted to carry you up, you scolded...

Anyway we changed and after daddy came home we left for 1U. You went to take your shoes. The red osh kosh. You always liked that maybe because it feels comfortable. Other Adidas cannot fit your spongy leh. Then I said the red one doesnt match your baju. So u took the silver & red one (a.janie bought). Baby, it's too small for you, but you insisted. Alright, I put it on for you. Once in the car, you complained and I have to take them off. So no shoes again.

Daddy said u.kl will be there. I assured him that I just got an sms from a.janie saying she didnt want renee to be caught in the rain. I think about 3 minutes in the car you fell asleep. I put you into the stroller and went shopping a while. We went to Jack's Place. We ordered fish & chips, lamb chop, mango shrimp cocktail, escargot & lobster bisque. While eating, daddy wanted so much for you to wake up. He wanted you to share the BIG meal with us. But you only woke up after we asked for the bill.

Then daddy said to order a kid's fish & chip for you. Cause you looked stoned & hungry. But I told him, you wont eat then, cause you just woke up.

We went to buy you a Roti Boy bun. You dun quite like it. So I told daddy I will cook you pasta when we go home later. We then headed to Giant, to get the "BKK" stuffs. At the toy section, you pointed and nodded. Daddy brought you down to play. You loved the playground which I wanted so much to buy for you, but daddy stopped me last 5 months. He wanted to buy yesterday but it was rm70 more expensive. I said, not worth it.

In the carpark, you wanted milk, so you search in my bag for the bottle. Then you took out the flask, then opened the milk container. You wanted to pour the water in, but it was too hot. Then you pour in the milk powder with daddy's help.Then closed the bottle... Hahaha, daddy said you "wise guy" dont even wanna hold your own bottle when drinking but wanna try to make milk yourself????

When we reached home, I cooked you egg, cheese & beans. Then pp called, asked me to send you back, but I said no, cause I was too lazy. I switched on the xmas songs - Santa Claus is coming to town & Jingle Bells. You swayed from left to right, so funny. Daddy & k.yati cannot stop laughing. Mummy taught you a new way to dance.

We went upstairs, getting ready to sleep.

5 comments:

Egghead said...

another happy day!

kiLikiNa said...

ray ern has grown so much... and learned much more.

VP said...

wah this egghead ah..dam efficient la..

sigh** that shoe cannot wear again?
pls make sure ur daughter is not as big as him ok, so atleast can make full use of those lovely shoes by all us aunties.

ern's mummy said...

yalo, u know i just realised he has 7 pairs of shoes and only can wear 2 of them???

is - come & see him la, so cute, learning so many things these days.

Sue said...

Kids in this phase is just so fun :) Just innocent enough for us to pamper them and big enough to understand our barrage of silly questions LOL