Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Little Peguin

After dinner we went to 1Utama with pp, kk, jj & k.yati. I wanted to to see more of the x'mas environment. We used the park way up. There were so many koi's (japanese carp). You were so happy, you laughed and wanted to put your foot in the water.

We walked around, you were looking everywhere. You wanted so much to touch everything. Too bad you dont know how to walk.

I suddenly remembered that I need to get your tuxedo for a.is's wedding. We all went. On the way there, pp said I was wasting money cause you still didnt know how to walk well. The moment the man brought out the suits, she was the first one who exclaimed it was so nice and took one for you to try.

It was really nice and cute. He gave me the size for age 2. I thought it was okay to have a bigger size. So I put it on for you. I put on the white shirt, then the tiny vest and finally the tuxedo. You were so so cute. We were all laughing. But the tux was a little tight. So I asked for a bigger size. He said he ran out of sizes and asked me to go back next week. *Sigh* Okay we shall wait another week....

After that we continued walking around, when we stopped at a golf shop. When you saw the clubs, you starting swinging your hands from left to right (imitating daddy & kk's golf swing). So funny.

2 comments:

Egghead said...

thanks for the info... will be heading to 1U to get my son's tux for my brother's wedding :)

VP said...

egghead - very "tak han" ah? read everyone's blog...

pingu..pingu...fai tit make him walk so he looks cuter..