Monday, December 12, 2005

The 3 Monkeys

Ederlyn sent me the BKK tickets early morning. I felt a little funny to see your air ticket. Having you name on it. Well, sorry to say, but this is your first air ticket, I have to put it up here. hahaha!!!


I left office at 11am. Hmm, kk is going get mad one day. But I had to leave for lunch with you & mahmah. After lunch, we went home for a while before I sent them all back to moi.yp's house. Then it rained so heavily. I waited for a.ailyn to come.

She picked us up and we left for a.penny's house. You were sleeping, when we got down, you woke up. You were so quiet there. It seemed like the girls were more **** (cant think of that word) than you. Anyway, you played with the two of them.

It was a great get together. The mothers and the kids. We talked a lot, but mostly on you guys. You liked cookie (puppy). You went so close to her, but when she came closer, you retreated. Hmm, scaredy cat. You all went into the inflated car and played while we mummies talked.

Then I asked for the cake. She brought it out and you were right in front of it the very minute. You wanted to touch it, but mummy said nono.... You put your hand so close to it, but didnt touch. My dear child so good boy. Zo-E & Jada wanted so much to touch it.

Blow The Cake

Thank god, I managed to snap some pictures of the 3 monkeys. We all had our share. You liked the cake. After looking through Zo-E's album, we left for Curve. It was raining, we had to leave.


We waited for daddy & u.kwailo to come home to go to JayDen's full moon....

2 comments:

VP said...

waited for daddy and u.kwailo to come"home" - since when that became kwailo's home too ah?

whats the connection ah?

ern's mummy said...

heheh whopps, sorry ah, u didnt know the connection? hmm, i tot u did.

hahaha, i think one day he'll call ERN his home also, hehehe, seeing this 2 man being so close these days