Friday, December 30, 2005

Cheers Guys

You learnt 2 new things....

CHEERS - hold glass up and knock on our glasses, then drink. (just in time for a.is's wedding. hahaha)
SHAKE HAND - hold hands out, and start shaking everyone's hand....

Well, I am really happy that you learnt these 2 things at this time. As I have always wished you can walk on a.is's wedding. I'm proud that you are already walking now. Also, you can drink with us, by knocking on everyone's glass, hahaha.

Yesterday mummy skipped work again (kk is gonna kill me soon). So at home I stayed to jaga you. Then I changed you into the tuxedo. You started pulling the collar and making irritating sounds. Oh god, I'm afraid you might not wear it on the big day. Well, I pressume you will not, so I will be bringing an extra shirt, just in case.

The other day I was talking to daddy...

M : I'm bringing baby with me to Christine's house
D : Why? No, he is following me
M : No, he wont follow you
D : He become heng tai la, follow you be chi mui ahh?? Like sissy.
M : Hehehe, oh ya.

I've just checked with the bride-to-be, she said she wants to play with you and be in the room with her and all the chi muis...

jj said he wants you to follow him. He agreed to what daddy said...

*sigh* how now? We'll just see how it goes on that day

3 comments:

On behalf of Lauren said...

ahhahah so i guess Ern has to be a Chi mui .... coz he is Mummy's Boy !! :)

kiLikiNa said...

yeah.... and also, i haven't seen him for ages! plus, jj is coming to my house. so, ray ern is following him. :P

ern's mummy said...

hehehe, ok, well, majority wins