Monday, December 12, 2005

The Lil' Boy

We went to pick jj then left for JayDen's party. You slept on the way, not surprising. When we reached, I asked k.yati to bring you up to JayDen's room. While you sleep, I went down. We were almost the first to reach, as I dont see any familiar faces around. Talked to a.sandy while she fed lil JayDen.

After a while, a.janie, renee, a.audrey, lauren, a.julie & u.simon came. I passed them their tickets and the mummy-popular-for postcard to them. I thought Lauren & Reeve deserved one too. Anyway, we went out to get our food.

It was a nice dinner, where everyone get to sit and chat. I went up to check you out. Before I reached the room, I could hear you cry. I carried you down. Everyone wanted to play with you but you were so moody. I cant blame you, cause you slept for 1 hour only for the whole day.

Still, I put you on the floor standing. a.is & Renee came over to entertain you. She sang "If you're happy". You began to clap your hands and of course Renee too. Then she hugged you and I quickly snapped a picture. You played a while and then I fed you rice.

Later k.yati brought you in to play. While walking I heard you shouting for Renee. And same goes for Renee, shouting your name walking to you. Hehehe. I think there really is a click between you & renee.

Anyway, at about 10pm, I told daddy we had to leave, cause I know you were really tired.

3 comments:

Egghead said...

so big party also never invite me :P

VP said...

bloggers party next time ok..

why u never tell him he fell down?

ern's mummy said...

ohh i almost forgot that part until i read ur blog.
poor thing.... i go edit now.