Sunday, December 04, 2005

Zo-E's First

Yesterday after you woke up from your nap, we went to zo-e's first party. When we reached the corner of her house, I could see lots & lots of balloons. As I stepped into the garden, I was fascinated by the decor. I thought what I have done for your first was good enough, but it was nothing much compared to hers.

We went to wish the birthday girl and gave her the pressie. We saw a lot of familiar faces. When u.kai saw you, he asked if you were 2+ years old. I told him you were exactly 14 months yesterday. He said you are so much bigger and taller than his 2-year-old daughter. The whole time he was looking at you in surprise. Other uncles & aunties asked what we fed you.

I gave you a sneak peek into a.penny's house. You wanted so much to go in, but mummy had to eat first. I quickly grabbed a bite and gave you your share too. Then we all went into her house. There were a lot of kids, all their attention was on the inflated car. It was big enough to fit 10 kid (hmm although a little exeggerated). I put you in. You enjoyed so much. You played with some kids, you even shared the balls with them, good boy.

The cake cutting session was the kids' favourite. All you kiddos were surrounding the table. There were 3 cakes - 1. Secret Recipe's Choc Banana
- 2. Lovely homemade agar-agar cake
- 3. Beautiful Teletubbies Cake

Your eyes were on the cake. Then when everyone began to sing, you started to clap your hands. Then after having the cake we left for home as a.janie, u.kwailo & renee were waiting for us.

No comments: