Friday, December 09, 2005

Hyun - The Korean Malaysian Baby

Yesterday you were in the office the whole day. You always loved the office, as there are so many new things for you to play. After you woke up from your 2-hour nap, we went to sook.piuyi's house. When I first saw hyun, I exclaimed "Oh My God..." And sook.py thought what happened. She looked exactly like her, only the eyes - the 100% korean eyes.
Hyun's Picture
She is so so cute. Then you came into the room. I asked you to come over to sayang her, you did. Clever boy. After dressing her up in her tiny sleeveless & her mini hot pink skirt, we were on our way out.When we were about to get into the car, sook.py asked where is your car seat. Oppss, I said it's at home. And understanding she is from Australia, she said "no no" to going out without the car seat. I told her that I will drive extra careful & slow, still she insisted on not going.

Well, we then sat home and chit chatted while you played with shi ren & hyun. sook.py said you are big - big hands, big feet, big head, big body. She said she can see your muscles, but I dont. Well, you have lost so much weight. poor thing.

Soon both yi poh came home, sam.yp said you have grown so much. The last time she saw you was about a month ago, what's she saying. She said you really grew bigger. Hmmm... Then you pointed at the dining table. I asked k.yati to bring out some rice. You finished the whole bowl & hung.yp said you are so clever at chewing. She said shi ren never chew like you before. When I asked if you wanted somemore you nodded your head - another praise... hehehe.

After that you pointed at the swimming pool. sook.py asked whether you wanna swim, you nodded. But baby, it was raining. So I asked sook.py to call me when hyun wants to swim, cause you always loved the pool. After playing with them for a while more, we left for home. Waited for daddy to come home to pick us up to 1U for dinner.

We had dinner with u.billy in Dragon-i. You loved the "siu lung pau" like daddy. Then you played with u.billy, laughed. Hehehe, you should, after meeting him for so many times. After dinner, I brought you out while daddy & u.billy talked. You sat on the Snoopy Machine and laughed so much...

When we reached the golf shop, you swing your hands again. I know you loved golf like daddy. So, I gave you a kid's putter and you stood there putting. Hahaha...
Cub Wood

1 comment:

VP said...

so bad la u...Hyun dai it seems? cub wood has got matching shirt and pants and shoes!!! so cute and big boy adi!