Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Boy Boy


Well, last Monday, I went to 1U to see your tuxedo. I have waited for so long and finally got it. I prefer the other one actually but that was RM199.00. Knowing you can only wear once, I thought I might as well go for the cheaper one RM85.00. A lot of difference though.

You looked funny in this. Cute. I'm glad that you are walking now. Must be funny. Hmm, still your shoes to buy. Getting him a black one, still considering from where. No more adidas as I find it not comfortable at all. Osh Kosh, maybe cause his favorite pair is from there. Combi, another choice. Anywhere else???



These days, you have been so cheeky and mischievous. I dont know where you learn them from but it sure put a smile on everyone's face....

  • you tapped on us (calling us) and point to whatever you want us to see
  • how you kissed us unexpectedly
  • the cheeky laugh, and same time nod your head
  • dance - slow - sway from left to right
  • dance - fast - jump up and down, hands left to right
  • golf - swing your hands
  • wave bye bye, smiled cheeky & laugh & "aaaa"
  • after drinking, you will finish with an "ahhh" with your mouth open wide
  • when it rains, u in the car will look out the window and keep quiet (as if millions of things in mind)
  • when you know we look at you, you will look back and smile you big smile
  • when drinking 100+ or equivalent, you hold the can, I cannot even remove from your hands
  • when drinking milk, you will take pp's hand, put them on your bottle to hold for you
  • if you dont dare to touch something, you will take my hands and put it there first
  • etc etc

The list will go on and on and on....
Cheeky my boy

2 comments:

VP said...

for black shoes, you have to shop at (if i may say w/o prejudice) ulu places like BATA and all that..coz those places has got cheap, black leather look alike stuffs for kids that wanabe adults.
P/S RENEE got her black patent from BATA....hahaha

ern's mummy said...

no la, i not buying those formal shoes wo..
just normal black shoes he can wear everyday. shoes ok lo, no need buy formal ma.