Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Baldness Revealed

Well, this is you. I find it ugly though. Poor baby, my handsome son... I've saying you not leng jai, and called you botak... poor thing, i was so disappointed. pp & kk said you're so handsome, and assured me that you will get your hair back in 1 or 2 weeks time. When I asked where botak? You touched your head...

Anyway, I think you understand what I say. For the whole of yesterday, you wore a bandana, that's so surprising. You never allow me to put any head accessories for you, not longer than a minute. Oh god, I think you felt inferior too, sorry baby. I didnt mean to say that. Dont worry whether or not you have hair, you are still the most BEAUTIFUL in my eyes.

3 comments:

Sue said...

actually he looks ok leh.. fresh look and more babyish.. still handsome lah!

ern's mummy said...

hehehe... hmm i still prefer him with hair though

kiLikiNa said...

he looks so adorable here! i'm missing him already!