Monday, November 21, 2005

A Quick Review

Last weekend was like hell. I was so sick that I didnt dare carry you. Well, I am still sick while writing this. Nothing much really, Saturday we stayed home all day cause I couldnt walk much. You were as active as ever, crawling, climbing, riding.....

Then when night came, I took my medicine and went to bed. I could hear daddy patting you to sleep, but you didnt want. I slept on the floor as I didnt want you to catch the cold. But you came down and laid beside me. So sweet. After much crying, I couldnt help it but to carry you. We walked around dilly dally dilly dally... walked up & down, kitchen to living, dining to bedroom.

You finally slept at 2am. I dunno why, but I thought it might be because of the fall. Kakak said you cried for the past 3 nights. Oh god, that's after the fall.... I'm so worried. By then I was half dead.

The next morning you poked my eyes & nose & mouth again. Cute fella. When I opened my eyes to see you, you were rubbing your eyes. Then again poked my eyes. So cute. I got up and changed you, we have to go for lunch with yy & mm.

We then went to Ikano, Ikea & Curve. It was so packed. I guessed you like Ikano the most. When you saw the machines you pointed from far and nodded your head.... hahha daddy quickly brought you there. Then we went into Hytex, where you played a little.

After strolling around for like an hour and a half we headed home to wait for kk & pp for dinner.

At dinner, pp gave you a yam ball... You loved it and I caught you on camera. Chicky Boy!!! You were so happy, clapping and showing your very good sign... hehhehe yummy yum yum.

1 comment:

kiLikiNa said...

he's finally doing his "very good" sign again. hehehe!