Monday, November 21, 2005

Surprisingly Bald

Just now pp called me asking whether I wanted lunch. Of course I do. So I waiting patiently for my lunch & my ceo to come. After 1/2 hour, pp called, asked me to go down to collect my lunch as you were sleeping. I went to her car. I looked behind to touch my precious boy, and OH MY GOD..... pp brought you to the barber for a haircut. Oh god, you looked different, and I dont really liked it though.

How am I supposed to bring you to make your passport then? You looked not yourself. And I cant postponed again or a.ailyn will kill me. This is the 4th time she asked, and she already called this morning to confirm. Oh god oh god....

When kk came back from lunch, I told him - he was so happy. kk always like you to be bald. hmmm.....And jj called, I told him, he laughed so loud just to annoy me. And I called a.ailyn to tell her, she laughed and asked me to mms her. I told jj & a.ailyn that I will mms them later today. Daddy called and I told him the same, he was so happy and said should have done that earlier............. ARGH!!!

Well some comments i received.... thru msn, sms & phone
u.rodney and u.redbean said bald's the in thing now....
a.is asked me to go home & take a picture of you for her.... i will definately & it'll be on the blog tomorrow

No comments: