Monday, November 07, 2005

Smile, You Are On Camera

Dearest RE, if you know mummy well enough, you should know mummy's a photo freak. I love taking pictures - to take & be taken. From your birth to date I think I have almost 2,000 pictures of you. Mummy wanna thank George Eastmann, the inventor of camera. Mummy had develop all until recently a.ailyn said I was mad. She suggested I keep a CD-Rom instead. Well, now mummy only develop those nicer & cuter once.

Anyway, what brought me to write this is that, I just realised I have taken almost 300 pictures for the past few days - Melaka, Jada's & Reeve's 1st. Wow, that's a lot. Another thank to the CF Memory Card inventor, I can just snap as much as I like. Well, I'm not going to post all the pictures here though, or I will run out of space to write about you.....

No comments: