Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I Love Music

Yesterday daddy brought us to Ikano. I went to check Kindermusik. Lots of aunties & pohpohs asked me to bring you to music classes when they see how you react to songs (ie twinkle twinkle & if you're happy). I got the details. After that we went for sushi dinner. It was so nice. You loved the place. There you were so busy arranging the sauce plate. You put them on the belt. Haha... You had some of the okayo don & finished the whole chawanmushi.

You were so sleepy, you slept on the way home.

Early this morning, I msn-ed a.ailyn, a.penny, a.janie & a.audrey. I arranged an exclusive music class for you all. First Cheryl (the coordinator), said it would cost us more RM35. I told her that there will be 5 of us, so she gave us the normal RM28. So we are all set to go for the Music class on Tuesday 14:00 hours...

1 comment:

Sue said...

wah, all siu lai lai ar? no need to work at 2pm on Tuesday?!?!