Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Unusual Sunday Morning

A lot of kiddos first... Who knows next year we might get another baby at this time - ie. a.sin???

Early morning I felt a little finger poking my eyes, a small palm on my face. I opened my eyes to see my precious smiling at me. It's funny why you woke up so early as you slept at 12am the night before. Anyway, after you woke me, you crawled to daddy and 'ee-aa' him. He opened his eyes and said to give him 10 minutes before he gets up to bring us for breakfast. Wow, that's another funny thing as it was only 9am.

I quickly called a.janie, as they always have Curve-Gym on Sundays. They asked us to go meet them for breakfast. We went there and saw the Mr, Mrs, Miss & Master Yap. After our breakfast we went shopping while u.kwailo went to his gym. When we came to the machines, Renee and you were so happy. Renee hopped in and daddy slowly put you seated. Too bad we adults have no RM1 coin.

Then jj called to see if I was with you. I asked him to come to Curve for breakfast. Haha, I dunno whether it's really coincidence that everytime you wear your bright orange shirt, jj will wear his as well. You both looked like father and son. He fed you his roti bakar. Then we went to Anakku, you loved the playground. You didnt wanna go home, you cried so loud when daddy carried you up.

Anyway, you slept on the way home. I woke you up at 130pm. I didnt want you to miss the gymboree and of course didnt want a.janie's thoughtfulness go to waste.

No comments: