Thursday, November 10, 2005

So Near Yet So Far

At 12pm, I saw kakak holding you outside my office door.
When you saw us, you smiled as usual. Wanting kk to carry. First thing kk said was “yau lei kacau ah?”
Hahaha, then at 1pm, when we were about to leave for lunch, pp said asked kk to eat in the office while I send her to mahjong.
Then I came home with you.

Then eekee.yi called asked if I wanna join them in Curve. Yup. We went and when you saw her & u.kadir you were so lcly., as usual. You rested your head on my shoulder and hugged me hard.
After about ½ hours, we went for a drink in Starbucks. You began to play with her. Then in order to
avoid the jam, we had to leave. They sent us back to pp’s house cause kakak was there alone.
I called daddy asking him when he will come pick us, he said late.
And having no car, we were stucked in pp’s house. Before I made any decision, kakak suggested we walked home.
At first I thought it was a bit dangerous for you to be on the road, and it wasn’t near on foot.
Then again, she assured me that it’s near.

Okay then, we walked. From pp’s house to ours takes about 5-minutes drive. But the walking took us ½ an hour.
¾ way home, you fell asleep…. So funny. It was tiring but fun though.

You woke after 2 ½ hours. Then I brought you up to shower. Dressed you up for dinner with khaimah & u.jonathan.
When u saw her at first, you gave her the lcly look again.
After a while in Rib Shop, you were yourself again. Started moving everywhere.
I gave you carbonara, you loved the Chinese sausage, and a little mash potato.
After we left, we went home. You played with khaima.

Then we brought you into her room. You entertained yourself while we chatted a little of everything.

No comments: