Thursday, November 10, 2005

Reeve's First

I went to a.ailyn’s place to collect her pressie for reeve. Then to pick a.desi & belen. When we arrived only did I know they were not joining us. Actually she called me a lot of times, but I left my ohone at home. So all in all I had 4 pressies with me. I thought I looked like a Santa more than an auntie attending a birthday party.
Anyway, it was raining so heavily, thank god there was a sheltered carpark. We found our way to Nando’s when I heard a whistle from above. It was u.kwailo standing outside gymboree. I went up to find the birthday boy with her beautiful mummy. She asked us to go in and I did. You went almost every part of the gymboree.
You really have grown so much. You went to the slide and climbed up, then slide down backwards – all by yourself.
Clever boy. Then you crawled up & down, hi & low, left & right.
I captured a lot of pictures though. Then a.sin was hungry and asked me to accompany her to Nando’s first.
I told her to give me another 10 minutes to snap a few more shots.
Well, also, I thought I might as well take a few shots for the birthday boy & family, as a.janie might be too busy.
I’m so glad you enjoyed it. You enjoyed so much that you didn’t realized I left.

After a wing & a drumstick, I thought I should go check on you. I went upstairs this time daddy followed.
You were still as energetic. Moving everywhere. Daddy was so happy to see you. My dearest, it was time to leave.
I held you up and brought renee with us, as a.janie was busy paying for the wonderous time you had there.

On the way down, daddy said we should bring you there every week. Well, he complained one month ago when I told him a.janie’s paying RM18 for 1 hour to go in. Now, he wants to bring you there every week????
He said it’s the laugh and smile on your face that is worth it…..
Ha ahahhaha, for once, daddy’s so considerate.

Anyway, in Nando’s, we saw a lot of aunties & friends. a.mel said you look like “see tau jai” (lil’ boss). I gave you a cup of fries and you were quietly sitting there enjoying them. jj carried you everywhere. He is always proud of you.
Then a.is brought you to the slides. You laugh so much. You wanted to jump on to her.
And I really wonder what is it in her that always makes you smile that much…

I suggested that we quickly have the cake cutting before reeve sleeps, well, another excuse for me to taste that beautiful cake.
Once a.janie brought out the cake, we parents & babies gathered behind the birthday boy.
I wasn’t behind, I was next to her though. Well, I thought the two monkey yappies should have a picture together.
After that, it was cake distribution time. I went over and told a.janie I wanted the Mickey Mouse cupcake.
You loved the cake, I dunno whether you like the cake or the mickey….

a.audrey brought Lauren over to play with you. My lil boy is always the shy one.
Lauren was so friendly, she touched you. You guys played under jj’s supervision, while I went to busy body with a.sin & a.janie.
When I came back, I saw you jealous seeing jj carrying Lauren.
So funny, jj was so happy.

Then again you were sleepy, so I went over to bid everyone goodbye…

1 comment:

ern's mummy said...

hehe, well, i understand, being the host normally cant remember much. so no worries.
looking forward to seeing (hmm.. eating) another cake!!!!