Monday, November 14, 2005

A Lot Of Buying

I woke up, but you were still sleeping. I couldnt sleep anymore cause of your pool party. I went downstairs to blow up the pool & cook breakfast. Before I finish blowing up the pool, I heard you crying. When I went up, you stood there looking at me sadly, sobbing. Usually you wake up smiling, daddy said because you didnt see me, that's why you cried.


After breakfast, we went out to do some groceries shopping. We went to Tesco. I gave you the tiny trolley. You pushed and walked yourself... Funny, too bad I didnt bring my camera, but I had it on my phone. Kakak saw you exhausted, so she put you in the mini trolley. When daddy asked if you liked it, you nodded.

We bought our stuffs. As usual, you wanted to join in so you busy "ee-aa" at everything you saw. To keep you quiet, I opened a pack of 'honey star'. You sat quietly until we pay.

Then we went to tabau the roasted duck for the pot luck. After that we went to Sg. Buloh to buy fish. Daddy bought you 3 fish. When we reached home, you took the net to catch them. Poor thing the fish.

And time passed.... 12pm - 1pm - 2pm - 3pm...... you tried so hard to stay awake, still no sign of the guests, until 3pm you dozed off.....

No comments: