Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mummy's Day Off

You woke up for your milk at 7am. I fed you and quickly went to wash up. I need to do things slowly & queitly as I didnt wanna wake you up. After getting dressed, I went down and suddenly my phone rang, it was kk. He asked " you not coming to work right?" Hmm, I was like, wow, what a call. Okay then, since I have to collect my car and meet up with eekee.yi, I might as well take a day off.

Instead of going straight to bed, I brought out the notebook to continue my journal. It's a little weird to have so many places to record your growing years. Anyway, I finally finished Reeve's first birthday's blog. Then after an hour & a half I went up. I carefully opened the door, to see daddy changing your diaper. Huh??? I was so surprised.

You saw me and smiled. I went over, forget about the diaper as I will be bathing you soon.

I asked daddy to get changed and not waste time. We went for breakfast in Village Park. You sat there obediently waiting for me to feed you. After that we went to the gym, your gym. We headed to Kidz Gym in One Utama. When we arrived, you made your way to the ball pool. As usual you climbed the slides.



Daddy was so happy to see you play. It's his first time going with you to places like this. I'm used to seeing you like this. Can you find yourself in the pool of balls???

After that, we went into Toys'R'Us. Got you a ball. Then headed off to KFC, daddy said you wanted whipped potato. I wonder how he knows. Anyway, after having a few bites, I fed you water, then some coke. You refused to take the water, you pointed at the Coke and nodded.... Hahaha, daddy & I laughed out loud. The next table looked at us. You are so funny, I think you still cannot control your head well, when you nod your body moves with it....

Daddy wanted to have a fag, so I brought you into Eunos. After about 15 minutes,
I walked out to meet daddy. he pointed at you. I dunno why, when I went to see you ,
you were fast asleep. Poor baby. You must be tired. You didnt even asked for your
pacifier, and the stroller seat was so up right.

Anyway, I brought you into the car and we headed home. You slept until 4pm. Then you were so active as usual. Crawling high and low. I started my notebook, you kept on coming wanting me to carry. So I brought you to the fridge. You played with the magnets I bought yesterday.

We waited for daddy to come home to bring us to a.audrey's birthday party...

1 comment:

kiLikiNa said...

i love the photo with ray ern sleeping in the stroller. so adorable! and i feel like doing that now at work!