Monday, November 14, 2005

Sunday Pool Party

I organised a pool party yesterday. This time it was a pot luck cause I dont want pp to be too stressed cooking for a party of almost 20 everytime we had a get together. Anyway, just a list of food -
us - roasted duck
jj - pp's yummy tom yum mee hoon
a.ailyn - mouth watering la manilla hazelnut cake
a.janie - home cooked curry chicken
a.sin - delicious yong tau foo
a.audrey - all time favorite KFC
We ate from 4 till 8pm. After everyone arrived, I changed you to the new swimming trunk. You looked cute. You always loved the water. This time mummy stayed up to snap some pictures of everyone. The pool was so packed.... packed with mummies actually. You stand on yourself most of the time. Haha, but the water kept pushing you, you drank some water I guessed. Poor thing Belen couldnt go into the water as her hand was hurt. So she stood there playing with you outside.
After a while, kakak asked you to come up. You quickly squat down. She had to force you to come up. You cried, but baby, it's cold. i dont want you to catch a cold. So up we went to the room, to bathe and change. We went downstairs and kakak gave you a KFC drumstick and some mee hoon. I played mahjong with a.sin & a.janie. You wanted me to carry you so much, maybe it was because you wanted to play with the mahjong.
While playing, I watched you lil ones enjoying yourselves with the kakaks. Thank god you guys didnt fight. After we stopped playing, I brought out the baby bites, gave reeve & you. Then when ying2 saw, she came so fast and snatched the biscuit from you. You looked at her dont know what to do. I gave you another one.
I know you were tired. You were pulling your ears & rubbing your eyes. I thought I might as well see them out before putting you to bed. You waved good bye to everyone. I brought you upstairs to clean you up, changed you into your pyjamas. Then sang you your songs, read you your bedtime story while you rolled another thousand times before dozing off...
At 130am, you woke up. I knew this would come. You are too tired my boy. You cried and I had to turn on the CD-player before you stopped. It's nothing unusual. You looked at the player and rested in my arms. Pointed and holding the remote control to the player. After about 30 minutes, you slept again.

4 comments:

On behalf of Lauren said...

You should be thinking to buy a bigger pool since it was a bit cramped last night ... :P

ern's mummy said...

ya right, i agree, and we all wait for janie's massion ok.....

kiLikiNa said...

yeah... need bigger pool and bigger house. especially next time when i have a baby to put into the pool too. hahaha! but, after witnessing the chaos at the birthday parties, i think i'll wait. hehehe!

ern's mummy said...

no more cake la. so nice, finish almost immediately. and a.is please dun delay, babies are so cute. hahaa