Monday, November 07, 2005

Jada's First

We went to pick Belen and headed to TTDI Pizza Hut. We went upstairs and saw Renee in tears. I thought what happened, she was afraid of the clown...

I made my way thru to see the birthday girl in baby blue & white. Not until a.ailyn mentioned, did I realised you wore the same colour. Anyway, I brought you straight to the face painting table. You were so reluctant to have one, but I didnt give up. When jj brought you to talk to pow.kk, I stamped the green sun on your left cheek. So cute. I had one red one myself.

You enjoyed yourself a lot with a.is's company. You kissed yourself in the mirror, so funny. I wanted a photo of you and Jada, but she was too busy walking around. Cute butt, she has. Anyway, I managed to get a.ailyn to carry Jada & had a picture of the four of us.

As usual a lot of compliments.... a.mel, a.christine, pow.pp, a.vyvynn, some aunties I forgot names..... Too bad you can't walk. It would be nice to see you running about with Jada. You were not at your place, jj was so busy showing you off. There were a lot of kids there so I didnt want you to sit away from them.

During the cake cutting / song singing session, Jada put up a smile as if she knew she was the star for the day. I went over and took a photo of ou 2 monkeys. I fed you the cup cake and before we left, we chat a little. And you were so tired you slept on my shoulder....

I guessed you must be really tired. You didnt have must sleep for the past 3 days. You slept from 4 - 7pm. After you woke up, we went for dinner in Aman Suria. Fed you a little tofu, then you entertained yourself with the mini m&m's.

After dinner we went home. a.vp, u.kwailo, renee, a.sin, a.is & u.gary came. a.vp, a.sin & u.gary played mahjong, daddy & u.kwailo watch Election. a.is & I were entertaining you kiddos. I dunno why you were so mischievous. You disturbed renee so much, so funny. You kept on annoying her. When she had milk you went to touch her head and ran off, then went to touch her tummy & ran off, then moved her bottle & ran off, then put the dog on her face & ran off.... Hahahahah.

I realised I need to have double of everything when it comes to kids. When renee saw soemthing you have, she wanted. Vice Versa. I brought you up to bed, you twisted & turned about 3,000 times before dozing off....

1 comment:

ern's mummy said...

hehehe... touch touch never mind la run away nevermind la... anything else, cannot la.

pictures??? very time consuming la. later lo.