Monday, November 28, 2005

Double Joy

Yesterday we reached a.sin's place at about 3pm. Everyone was there already (not exactly everyone - cause the usual late comers ie mr & mrs tang were still not at sight) - busy eating and playing and watching tv. You were busy playing with ying2's toys. At one point, you were playing with the drums, darren came over, you aaa at him, so I said, "RayErn you cannot do that, must share ok?" Both of you looked at me, then Darren aaa back at you, you crawled to me. So funny, straight away I told daddy & a.nicole.

We adults chatted a while before I started taking photo of everyone. Unfortunately my camera ran out of battery. The good thing was, it ran out at the right time. I was satisfied though.

The baby was so cute, but still we didnt know his name. a.sin asked me to take more pictures for them. I think it's already a norm that friends asked me to take photo. Well, I love photo taking and I dont really mind though, as I have the camera in my bag 24/7. She asked me to do the postcard-liked photo for her. He he, I did for all the babies though - renee, davin, ying2. Well, that was before I had you, cause by then I hadnt any time for other babies....

We then left for u.billy's house. We mothers & a.is went over first. In the car, Renee & you baby talked, only the 2 of you understood. You laughed to each other. After changing, we went to the pool. a.is was a good help though. She snapped a few photo. Renee pushed you round the pool. You loved the water. Reeve didnt join you guys as he has just recovered from the bad cough.

I brought you upstairs after 10 minutes as the wind was blowing hard. You were so cold. I saw you shivering. Poor thing. I know you were very tired. But still you didnt wanna sleep as there were too many people there.

I was a little glad that you didnt sleep, cause something so sweet happened...

1) You were standing at the console. Renee came over to hug you (both facing each other). You rested your head on her chest while she wrapped her arms around you, then patted your head.

2) Renee took a toy car from Reeve (he cried so much). a.janie asked her to give Reeve, but she didnt want, instead she shared it with you. Then when Reeve came over to scratch you, you turned to Renee whom protected you in a way.

Baby Lauren slept, it's a good thing that she can sleep anywhere, anytime. She laid on the sofa. You went over to her. I asked you to sayang her, you did. Then I said, "RayErn oi oi Lauren". You rested your head on her arms... So sweet.

I brought you into the guest room twice, but still you didnt wanna sleep. I gave up. We went down for dinner in Aunty Nat's. In the car you fell asleep. You were so tired that you didnt even need the pacifier. At the restaurant, you slept the whole time. You were really tired and uncomfortable, so we made a move first.

You slept until this morning.....

Note: No pictures here yet, as my PC is spoilt and I cannot download anything. Be patient and watch out for tomorrow's album.

4 comments:

VP said...

wah lau eh...thats is call sweet ah? ur son lying on my doter's chest wo...ham sup la!!!

VP said...

may i request OR demand for a poster or postcard for REEVE...dun be so pin sum la..

Sue said...

hey, how do you do the postcards? use the canon printer ah?

and janie ah, your doter still small already so kiam siap ar... later kenot marry out hor wor LOL

ern's mummy said...

mami - it's renee who hug hug my ray ern wo. renee ham sup la. ok ok, i will do for reeve also la.

sue - yup post card from canon printer lo. not really postcard, something like wat u did for renee. but urs much nicer la. mine very simple only.

billy - hehehe, thats y i not bringing re to bkk la, nanti u say he ham sup both ur daughters.