Tuesday, November 15, 2005

M&M Attack

Just now you brought me lunch. You laughed when you came into the office. As usual you went everywhere, messing everyone's desk. At one point while I was working on the computer, it suddenly went off. Thanks to my dearest child, you off it.

So I thought I had better bring you out for a while. We went to 7-Eleven. I bought you a toy mobile phone & your favorite mini m&m's. It's one thing that can make you sit down quietly, well at least for a while.

We came back to the office and you were so busy with the m&m. You took out one by one to feed me, then ate some yourself. After that I gave you a cup and you started entertaining yourself. You poured out everything into the cup and put them back into the tube - one by one.

I started my work as I guessed I will be leaving early again. Now you are sleeping soundly....

2 comments:

VP said...

"aunty joanne, i want BLUE colour!!" pleeeease...

ern's mummy said...

hehe... like u want your blue bikini??