Saturday, November 12, 2005

Yucky Barney

I'm sorry for the title, but I have never liked this purple dinosaur. I know it's educational, but I just didnt like it. And I got to know that it's having a concert in KL. That's funny, I thought it was just any other shows they have in the center concourse where anyone can see from the escalator & such. Until yesterday night only did I realised, it was a concert as in a real concert. A theater, a stage etc etc... I was so surprised when a.vp told me it cost her RM82 to go in (whether u are below 2 or adult). And that's supposed to be the cheapest. Madness!!! She told me it's the REAL barney (the one from USA).

It seemed quite popular though. a.desi brought belen last year. a.vp bringing renee & ying2 this year. u.rodney asked if I'm bringing you, if so, asked me to go with a.muych'ng & ruey. No way, and a big thank you for those who invited.

I'll stick to Disney's Playhouse - Jojo's Circus, Bob the Builder, Elmo's, Bear in the Big Blue House, etc etc.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue said...

i am sorry to say that after watching Barney for 2 weeks now I am starting to prefer it to Sesame Street *argghh*... coz Sesame Street songs are so loud and noisy and I don't think Ivan liked it... *sighs*

ern's mummy said...

sue - haha, good for you. well, it's educational though. so y not?

ern's mummy said...

ohhh. i wont like it anyhow