Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lil' Hands & Feet

Nothing much happened yesterday. I went home you were sleeping. No matter how much I touched & disturbed you, you didnt wake up. pp said you hadnt slept the whole of yesterday, that's why. I took pictures again - of your hands & feet. I do that a lot. Cause when you are awake I never have the chance as you are always on the move.



You woke up at 7pm. Still sleepy, you clinged on to me. I brought you to the porch to see lizards... You laughed, but mummy was afraid of the reptilias, I kept a distance. Then went in to feed you your porridge & gave you your bath, before leaving to 1U for movie with a.vp(janie), a.sin, u.kwailo & u.johnny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.