Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Fall

At 930am, my phone rang & it was daddy. Unusual call at this time of the day. The conversation went something like this .....

Daddy: Where are you?
Me : Work la, then?
Daddy : You know your son fell? From the bed.
Me : Oh my god, what happened?
Daddy : I dont know, I was sleeping and he cried so loud. I woke up seeing him lying on the pillow on the floor crying so loud.
Me : Poor thing. How now? Is he okay? Is he vomitting? Is there a bump?
Daddy : He's okay, still crying.

Poor thing my son. I know this will happen sooner or later. Last week I was still proud to say that my son has not fallen off the bed. Today it happened. Poor thing. I was so 'sum thong'. I called pp, and she went over right away. I told her to pay extra attention. Just in case you vomit, you have to be admitted.

Then at 1030am, I asked her to bring you to the office. I needed to see you. When you arrived, you smiled at me.. Poor thing, but thank god you still played & laughed like you always do...

3 comments:

Sue said...

got pillow to cushion his fall good la, last time ivan also fell in the middle of the nite while i was in the hall... sooooo sum thung and i dint which way he fell (head or back), but he was so sleepy that he slept again after i carried him :P

ern's mummy said...

sue - oh poor thing, hurt us more than him la. well, i guess these are steps everyone has to go thru.

billy - yalo, i think cut his golf better than cutting the salary la

ern's mummy said...

yes la, he fell with the pillow. i dunno what really happened. no one witnessed the whole incident.